Holtec International, a rapidly growing company, is looking for a Network Administrator/Engineer. This will be a full time position on-site in Camden, NJ. This is a 24/7/365 company that needs an individual who is up to working in a challenging but exciting environment.
The Network Administrator/Engineer responsibilities will include:
Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
Manage LAN/WAN network (firewall, routers, switches, VPN)
Monitor network performance; troubleshoot network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades
Manage vendor relationship for equipment, outside monitoring, and Internet carriers.
Prepare and maintains appropriate written documentation for systems, infrastructure, maintenance logs, and procedures.
· Windows server 2003-2016
· Windows desktop xp-10
· Active directory/windows dhcp/windows dns
· Vmware 5.5-6.5
· DellOS switches (N1500 & N4000)
· HP Procurve switches
· HP 5700 flexfiber switches
· Dell equallogics
· EMC VNXe
· Linux (ubuntu required, centos/redhat nice to have)
· Watchguard firewalls
· Cisco SG300 switches
· Aerohive and HP wireless
· Avaya phones
· MSTP, RSTP, OSPF, Static routing, Vlans, QoS
· LTO6 tapes and HP Tape library
· Veeam backup software
· SFP+/fiber for switches
· Symantec AV
· Windows Deployment Server
· Windows update server (WSUS)
· Sql server 2005-2014
· Hardware/software raid/SAN tech
· Windows AD trusts/cross forest trusts
· Office 365
· Powershell/bat scripting
· Windows GPO/policies for AD
· Cisco certification (CCNA, CCNP, etc.) or equivalent knowledge and proven work experience.
SitetoSite IPSec VPNs, Client IPSec VPN SSL VPN
Cisco switches (sg300) – IOS, HP Procurve and flexfabric switches, Dell N series switches, SFP+/fiber/gbic knowledge
Network software (RANCID, Ansible, SNMP)
· Spiceworks, PRTG, Syslog,
· Storage Area Networks/NetApp
Equallogic PS6000, PS4000 – Equallogic SAN groups, Synology
· VLAN, QoS, TCP/IP, OSPF, TP, RSTP, SNMP, OSPF, VRRP, MSTP
· VMware ESXi (version 4, 5, 5.5-6.5) – VMware vCenter vSphere –
· After hours on a rotating basis will be required. Minimal travel (20%) may be required between sites.