Senior Project Manager - Holtec Government Services
Holtec Government Services
Holtec International, a global turnkey supplier of equipment and services for the Nuclear, Solar, Geothermal and Fossil Power Generation sectors of the energy industry, is seeking several Project Managers to join our Holtec Government Services company (a wholly owned subsidiary of Holtec International). The Project Manager is responsible for the successful execution of U.S. Government agency projects and provides support to identify and develop new opportunities. This position will manage the overall relationship with the customer.
- Manage the overall cost, schedule, technical, and quality of Holtec Government Services projects and ensure resources are effectively applied to support Project goals
- Compliance with U.S. Government contract requirements in a cost-effective and technically sound manner
- Project reporting which meets financial and project control requirements
- Reviews equipment designs for compliance with engineering principles, contract requirements, and applicable standards
- Approval of change orders, design changes, specifications, engineering analyses, and drawings
- Preparation of proposals and change orders as required
- Five (5) plus years of Project Management experience on U.S. Department of Energy or U.S. Department of Defense contracts
- BS at a minimum, MS is preferred, in an engineering/technical field from an accredited, four-year university
- A keen understanding of contract compliance with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and/or Department of Energy Acquisition Regulations (DEAR)
- U.S. Citizenship
- Excellent customer service, communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- An active DoE or DoD security clearance or be capable of obtaining a security clearance
- Occasional project related travel is required and project assignments at U.S. Government facilities are possible; domestic travel is anticipated to be 10-30%
- MS Office, Excel, Power Point and Word
- A working knowledge of DoE Orders and Directives, in particular DoE O 413.3B, Program and Project Management for the Acquisition of Capital Assets.
- Strong scheduling experience using Primavera or Microsoft Project, including experience with the execution of projects following EIA-748, EVMS Acceptance Guide.
- Understanding of contract compliance with 2 CFR Part 200, Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards, would be helpful.
- Strong project management skills including communication, the ability to deal with unforeseen challenges, and building strong relationships. Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, lead discussions and determine resolutions to problems, possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to talk and hear. The associate is frequently required to travel via car, plane or train to customer locations, and events. The associate will frequently be required to access various types of facilities to include offices, industrial sites, or other locations.
All Holtec companies are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Apply for this position