East Pittsburgh, PA
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities:
- Adherence to safety procedures/guidelines at all times.
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot and repair a broad range of mechanical systems and equipment including hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, lubrication, power transmission systems, cranes, weld and mobile equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Hourly Rate: $29.96
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to talk and hear, and stand for long periods of time. The associate is frequently required to stand, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, push, pull, lift, grasp, feel, and use repetitive motion. The associate may be exposed to adverse environmental conditions, such as in a typical warehouse or external loading areas.
- This role can be physically demanding and may require the ability to lift up to fifty (50) pounds.
- Maintenance Manager, Shop Managers, Production Supervisors, Product Line Managers
Minimum and Preferred Qualifications:
- Minimum of three (3) years of maintenance and/or industrial experience (including relevant experience gained in military service) and/or equivalent education in combination with maintenance and/or industrial experience. This includes experience in any of the following: hydraulic, electrical, pneumatic, lubrication, power transmission systems.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED.
- Strong understanding of electrical systems and schematics.
Apply for this position