Project Scheduler-Nuclear Power Division
Nuclear Power Division Project Scheduler
Holtec International, a global turnkey supplier of equipment and services in the Nuclear Power Generation industry is seeking a Project Scheduler to join our Nuclear Power Division Project Management group. The Project Scheduler is responsible for supporting the successful execution of complex spent nuclear fuel projects both domestically and internationally, involving design, engineering, procurement, fabrication, and in-field implementation. The Project Scheduler will also be involved in ongoing improvements to Holtec’s Project Management approach through development of new software for KPI tracking and resource management.
- Full time
- Based in Camden, NJ
- Develop project schedules for spent nuclear fuel dry storage projects and maintain through the project life cycle, with the support of a Project Manager
- Crosses all organizational boundaries to work with all departments and designated team leaders for project preparation and execution
- Monitor project schedules to identify risks or delays and recommend corrective actions to the Project Manager as required
- Assist the Project Manager in preparation of project reports including but not limited to scheduling updates and analysis, progress reporting, change management and various planning reports for management
- Communicate project and internal resources timelines and deadlines to company management
- Identify and generate new reporting methods to further optimize work-flow and assure on time completion
- Engage key stakeholders to improve project scheduling process and project management software
This position is responsible for providing team members with useful tools and reports to help promote well informed business decisions and ensure successful project implementation.
- Knowledge of Project Management Best Practices.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Data Processing and Reporting.
- Knowledge of either Nuclear Power Plant or Fossil Plant Operations is desirable but not necessary.
- Proficient in Primavera P6
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in order to work effectively with peers, management, subcontractors, suppliers, and stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to gather and analyze data and generate useful reports.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Coding, scripting, and automation experience in VBA, Python or similar to support P6 integration with other business applications is a plus
- Bachelors / Associates degree in Management Information Systems, Data Analytics, Project Management, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 1 – 5 Years Experience Desired.