Technical Training Coordinator
The role of Technical Training Coordinator is to ensure Holtec has accurate training and development for the technical workforce. This position will develop a training curriculum, ensure compliance with the curriculum, track training, deliver training where appropriate, modify training materials using software to enhance the materials and learning experience and coordinate with other departments to ensure training completion in a timely manner.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for analyzing training needs, developing curriculum, and delivering courses in a variety of settings to include traditional classroom presentations, recorded presentations, virtual classroom, etc.
- Utilize Holtec’s Learning Management System (LMS) to coordinate training schedules, track training needs, and develop reports to ensure measurement objectives are met.
- Collaborate with managers, supervisors, and subject matter experts to develop program content by utilizing automation software, PowerPoint and other presentation software.
- Continually evaluate procedures to monitor and analyze course effectiveness and update curriculum as needed.
- React positively to changing developments and help lead the way forward to include new developments in training targeted to both new and existing employees.
- Develop and maintain support materials.
Physical Demands & Abilities:
- Ability to assess needs related to Holtec practices, procedures and produce training programs and materials to target these needs.
- Initiative, motivation, creativity, and ability to understand many areas of the business.
- Ability to communicate professionally with all levels of management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are necessary to produce and deliver quality training programs.
- Able to provide support through active participation in an office environment or on the production floor to include climbing stairs, standing, sitting, crouching, bending, reaching, and lifting of up to 25 pounds.
Minimum and Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in training development or related business field.
- Prior training and presentation experience preferred.
- Good communication and presentations skills (written and verbal)
- Professional demeanor, innovative thinker.
- Knowledge of Windows, Power Point, Word, Excel and similar programs required.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems preferred.
Apply for this position