East Pittsburgh, PA
The primary responsibilities for the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintain facility safety and cleanliness standards
- Ensure all service requests are completed properly and in a timely manner
- Reporting of any safety or sanitary hazards
- Maintain floors in a clean state by sweeping, vacuuming and mopping
- Empty and clean trash receptacles, collect recycling and cardboard
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms and breakrooms
- Any other duties as needed
- General laborer and janitorial skills in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to stand, kneel, and bend
- Ability to push, pull, and lift items weighing up to 50 pounds
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner
- Maintaining a positive work attitude and strong attendance record
- Work efficiently and consistently with minimal supervision
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to talk and hear, and stand for long periods of time. The associate is frequently required to stand, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, push, pull, lift, grasp, feel, and use repetitive motion. The associate may be exposed to adverse environmental conditions, such as in a typical warehouse or external loading areas.
- This role can be physically demanding and may require the ability to lift up to fifty (50) pounds.
Apply for this position