The primary purpose of a Warehouse Associate is to assist in the production of Holtec products through the handling and processing of material by hand, crane, forklift and other material handling equipment to include cleaning, distribution of material and general labor work. In addition, may be required to do simple machine set-ups and operations as well as prepare parts for welding and fabrication.
Essential Job Functions:
- Receive verbal or written instruction from supervisor, work orders and/or other documents regarding daily assignments.
- Loading and unloading trucks by using the appropriate equipment or by hand.
- Receives deliveries, puts away parts, supplies, and other materials on shelves or in other designated storage areas.
- Verify all materials received against the packing slip, and report any missing materials, shipping errors, and damages to the supervisor.
- Use tools of measurements for checking dimensions of parts.
- Prepares parts, supplies, and other materials for shipment that includes packing, loading, and wrapping on pallets.
- Complete required documentation to record daily time and production.
- Maintain work area in a safe, clean, and orderly condition.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Perform work in a safe manner and follow all safety requirements including using all required personal protective equipment.
Physical Demands & Abilities:
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have ability to bend, kneel, push, pull, reach, climb and carry various materials and equipment.
Minimum and Preferred Qualifications:
- High School Degree or equivalent minimally required.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a Warehouse function; previous experience in a metal manufacturing environment preferred.
Apply for this position