-Holtec Security International, Video Surveillance Tech/Surveillance/Body Worn Camera Analyst
Under direction is responsible to collect various facts, and documents, circumstances, video evidence, body worn camera recordings, and other material related to a crime and places them in a logical related framework.
RESPONSIBILITIES EXAMPLES OF WORK
- To virtually patrol all public spaces within viewable area for known or suspect elements of ongoing or anticipated criminal activity, other suspicious activity, quality-of-life matters, and other conditions of police interest.
- To communicate situational awareness and virtual patrol observations to field units.
- To evaluate activities to ensure crime prevention efforts are consistent with crime prevention plans, pre-determined patrol sector/hotspot expectations, and in response to emerging crime conditions.
- To generate virtual directed patrol computer aided dispatch (CAD) tickets for virtual directed patrol assignments. Indicating camera location and directed virtual patrol type.
- To review recorded body-worn camera video in furtherance of regulatory compliance.
- To complete tasks related to the archiving of video for investigative, evidentiary, and/or regulatory compliance purposes.
- Responsibilities also include to design statistical reports, distribution, and statistical data analysis for various programs associated with crime statistics.
- Performs related work as required.
- High School Diploma or GED
- One year of CCTV surveillance and intelligence analysis experience.
NOTE: Equivalent combinations of education and experience may also be considered.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of computer systems to conduct video surveillance and complete required reports.
- Ability to work in a high stress environment.
- Ability to communicate in writing to effectively prepare findings and create reports.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ABILITIES:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to talk, hear and work with computer systems.
- This role may require the ability to lift typical office related materials not to exceed fifty (50) pounds.
Apply for this position