Product Line Manager
- Overall product management and coordination of commercial and/or nuclear related fabrication as assigned
- Develop and maintain project plans with prioritized action items, which also identify high-risk fabrication project/product aspects, conceptual design, and develop alternate fabrication plans as it relates to commercial or nuclear-related fabrication.
- Create project documentation to include job travelers, procedures, dimensional inspection reports, Condition Reports (CR’s), Non-conformance Reports (NCR's).
- Review, submit and release drawings,documentation packages, shipping documents, and other project related technical documents.
- Coordinate timely project/product delivery to production and customers, as applicable, to meet the project schedule and ensure customer satisfaction to the highest standard.
- Responsible for managing project/product workflow throughout the manufacturing facility.
- Oversee assigned project/product schedule and identify alternate sources of material and services.
- Work with the Logistics department to coordinate trucking and rail shipments.
- Work with the Quality Assurance department and Quality engineers to implement and maintain Holtec's Quality Assurance standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum & Preferred Qualifications
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Manufacturing Technology, or Project Management is preferred to successfully perform the position.
- A minimum of 2 years fabrication experience and 2 years project management experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Required
- Must be able to manage multiple ongoing projects and meet critical deadlines.
- Intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite).
- Must be able to work with multiple levels of the organization to complete goals.
- Problem-solving skills
- Must have experience reading technical drawings
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able to work independently and complete assignments with little supervision.
- Working knowledge of ASME Codes, ASNT and NDT/NDE inspection and testing methods preferred.
- Estimating skills preferred.
- Welding experience, hands on or theory, preferred
Apply for this position